News For This Month: Services

Pink Diamonds: A Buying Guide White diamonds are no longer bought by a number of wealthy people. Such people view white diamonds as commonplace. Instead most wealthy people opt to purchase certain types of colored diamonds which are rare and highly valuable. Pink diamonds are the rarest and most valuable, among other varieties of colored diamonds. On average pink diamonds cost 20 times more than the cost of white diamonds. Because of this,a lot of people are buying pink diamonds for investment purposes. In normal circumstances, pink diamonds can appreciate by 50% or more in 3 years. This is one of the reasons why people are opting to invest in them. The positive thing is that any person has the ability to invest in these rare metals. One does not necessarily need to be wealthy in order to put money into these metals. Why Pink Diamonds are So Rare Due to a number of reasons, pink diamonds are very rare. For starters, there is only 1 diamond in every 10,000 diamonds mined. The pink color in diamonds is still a mystery as scientists are yet to find the cause. 90 percent of pink diamonds in addition come from a site in Australia. The site is known as Argyle pink diamond mine and is located in Perth Western Australia. Production in the mine began in 1983 and is set to conclude in the year 2020. The remaining 10 percent of pink diamonds can be found in countries such as India,Brazil, South Africa and Indonesia. The largest market for pink diamonds is the US, followed by japan and India.
Finding Parallels Between Sales and Life
When Purchasing Pink Diamonds Consider the Following Tips
Overwhelmed by the Complexity of Diamonds? This May Help
White diamonds are generally judged on color, clarity, carat weight and cut. On the other hand, pink diamonds are judged using a different criteria. In this instance, darker pink diamonds fetch high prices. In the end, one should go for pink diamonds that’s motivating. Aside from color saturation, it also important to consider your budget when buying pink diamonds. You can choose the most expensive pink diamonds if you have no budget concerns. The priciest pink diamonds tend to be darker. The decision to go with lighter or darker shade depends on your budget. Additional qualities that determine the price of pink diamonds are brightness, hue and intensity. Attribution Bearing in mind that 90 percents of all pink diamonds come from a single site in Australia, means that most pink diamonds being sold are legitimate. However, you should inquire about the origin of each and every piece of diamonds you buy. You can avoid purchasing diamonds that have been acquired through violence if you know the the origin. You should for instance avoid purchasing diamonds coming from Sierra Leone. Lastly, you can purchase pink diamond from popular jewellery retailers. Also, you can purchase pink diamonds online.

Post Author: admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *